Friday, May 3, 2013

Blaire's Water Birth- A slideshow

Blaire Eliana Bellington is here!
Born April 30, 2013 at 4:15 p.m.
8lb 9oz, 20.5 in



A quick rundown of the birth, but I will try to write out the full birth story later....
Active labor lasted only 4 hours, although I had early labor pains that last 3 days before we got the the birth center.  I had the water birth I wanted, and my birth team was amazing. 

There was a rare complication at birth called shoulder dystocia, but my midwife handled it amazingly well and pretty much saved both of us from further trauma and complications.  We praise God for his safety and provision.

I also want to thank Bekah Gooden for being brave enough to be in the room during labor and taking these sweet pictures : )

Also a thankyou to Blake and Amanda Farrar for babysitting the older girls for us and taking such good care of them.

We hope you enjoy the slideshow (don't worry no gory pics!) Just click on the link below.


Blaire's Water Birth 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! So proud of you and thankful for this sweet, sweet gift! Can't wait to meet you baby Blaire!!!

    ReplyDelete