Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's A......



IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Surprise! 3 girls in this house.  I can hardly believe it!  Joey and I are thrilled to think of another sweet darling to add to our mix.  
 
We initially had our ultrasound and had the lady put the gender in an envelope which we gave to our friends Blake and Amanda.  They were going to wrap up a cute little gift to surprise us which we thought we would wait until Christmas to open.
 
Well..........let's just say the anticipation was too much for me : )
 
So we decided to open it early!  Blake and Amanda put so much thought into the gift, with 3 different boxes for each daughter and poems to go with them.  With the 3rd tiny box holding the surprise!
 
I must say I really thought this was going to be a boy, but just thinking of another girl just makes me so happy!  The Lord is so perfect in His plans, and we cannot wait to meet this little one.
 
 
Here is my baby bump at 20 weeks.  Halfway there! 
 
We are seeing a midwife for this birth and our hopes are to birth at a birthing center in San Antonio.  The whole experience so far has been so wonderful and I am excited and prayerful for a safe and healthy delivery.  This will be my 2nd VBAC (vaginal birth after cesearean), with Kay being a c-section and Jane being my first VBAC. 
 
Will try to update more often, hopefully more after the holidays.  There is so much to be excited about right now, especially the birth of our Savior Jesus!
 
 
Just a silly side note....while taking the baby bump picture I discover this.  Is that shampoo?? Why yes it is.  Boy do I have my hands full!  But wouldn't want it any other way : )

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet the new Bellington princess! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Three sisters will be a delight.

    I love how your friends gifted the announcement to you. How memorable and special.

    Wow. You are so very tiny! That bump is me at 14 weeks. :)

    We are so happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete