Friday, October 29, 2010

Yay for Baby #2!!!!

We went to the doctor today, and confirmed that I am 11 weeks pregnant with a due date of May 23, 2011!  They did an ultrasound and this is what we saw...

You can see his little alien head and arms by the side of his body... and I say HE not for sure, but the doctor said she saw a little "something" that she only sees if its gonna be a boy.  But its really too soon to know for sure, but we'll see! I will give you a few updates about the baby and how my pregnancy is going so far...

Size of baby: 2 inches or about the size of a lime

Development of Baby: Most all structures are already formed in the baby.  Nails are growing, baby is moving around, the pituitary gland is making hormones, and digestive system is working.

How I'm feeling:  Pretty nauseaus, usually right before I eat or if I see certain foods or smell something really strong.  Completely different than when I was pregnant with Kay!  Still taking at least one nap a day when I can.

Cravings:  Root beer,  milk, and the Turkey Tom sandwich from Jimmy Johns.


So I can definitely tell a bit of difference in my belly, but others may not notice yet.  I didn't start showing until 22 weeks pregnant with Kay and I felt like I would just never look pregnant, but it may come quicker with this one, we'll see!

Keep us in your prayers as we rejoice in the life God has created!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad everything was great!! Man! I wish we would have seen Appleton for our 10 week and maybe she could have given us a clue on gender... :) Did you set your u/s appt.?

    Wasn't it amazing to see how much they grew in just 3 weeks?! I am so happy to have our pregnancies so close together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are so excited for you! I can't wait to meet baby (possibly boy) #2!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete