Friday, September 24, 2010

A Few New Pics

I'm finally getting around to posting some recent pictures of my almost 9 month old baby Kay!

 She has been as busy as ever and is always looking for a good game of chase with Momma : )  She laughs so much and is so interactive with everyone she meets.  I have discovered she loves to play with other babies and has a great time at our new Life Group with all the other little ones.
She is getting two new teeth up top and already has two on bottom.  She only ran fever a few times with the ones on bottom but hasn't with these two on top, so we are thankful!  We have had fun visiting family over the past few weekends since we didn't get to travel much this summer.
Here are a few pictures from our weekend in Woodville.


She loved the pool at Papa and Granny's house!


Reading with Granny : )

Playing with PawPaw!

She did try to eat a bug the other day too... it was a black beetle bug I pulled out of her mouth, still alive! 
That is the only time I will EVER touch one of those things! haha.

I love my little girl!  She is on formula now, as I didn't feel I was producing enough milk for her little growing body... and I feel she is fully satisfied with full bottles!  She only has a few more months before she is weaned from the bottle so I am glad I was able to breastfeed for a full 8 months, although I would have liked to have gone a year.  Except I am not thrilled with the price of formula... it is so incredibly expensive!  I feel sorry for the mom's who can't breastfeed because that is a pretty penny!

Well we gotta go for now, but until next time...
Have a relaxing weekend : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment