Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello Blog World

So I have joined the blogging crowd... but I am not a writer nor am I very technological, so mostly I just plan to write about my baby girl and post pictures, funny things, etc. 

I tried to do the blog thing once... but I think I was only doing it because everyone else was and I thought "well if you wanna be cool and you want people to know about your life... then you have a blog." 
Well.... when you realize you have nothing to blog about and that it is just dumb to write about what you ate that morning.... I thought.."why am I doing this again?" and dropped it. 

But now....

I would say my life has gotten a LOT more interesting since baby Kay came along! and instead of just posting pics on facebook of her, I think this will be better because I can actually write stories for my family to read.  So yay!   I'm excited to keep ya'll updated and hopefully I will be better about it on here instead of facebook. 

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog world! I am excited to read about you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Claire! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to read your updates on sweet Baby Kay! Love y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete